More posts about this laptop here, here and here.
As of 6/11/2012 8pm PST : I have only owned this Sleek Ultrabook for a few hours. This post will be updated as I go and uses this machine.
- FAST. I have a Desktop with an SSD, this still blows that out of the water
- Sexy, It looks really cool
- Thin and Light.
- Doesn’t get hot
- Quiet (no fan or HDD sound)
- Loud speakers (but tinny sound)
- Super fast start up
- USB Power even when off (you must turn this on)
- Small and light power supply
- USB 3. data transfer to 5400 rpm Sata HD was 200 Mb/sec
- Speakers sound “tinny” but they are loud.
- Power brick gets hot
- Body and keyboard shows smudges
- Left clicking the trackpad is a little wonky
- Not a problem for me but the keyboard keys have a very short throw.
- HDMI to VGA adaptor is not included and is expensive $50.
- SD data transfer speeds: From SD car to internal SSD was max about 19 MB per sec
- SD transfer to external USB3 hard drive about 9 MB per sec.